The Management / Governing Body of AREA INTERIOR PROCUREMENT, S.L. (from then on, the Data Controller), assumes the utmost responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring the continuous improvement of the Data Controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and Spanish personal data protection regulations (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing rules).
The AREA INTERIOR PROCUREMENT, S.L. Data Protection Policy is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs this Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent supervisory authorities.
In this regard, the controller shall be governed by the following principles that should serve as a guide and frame of reference for all its staff in the processing of personal data:
- data protection by design: the controller shall implement, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself, appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing.
- Data protection by default: the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing are processed.
- Data protection in the information lifecycle: measures ensuring the protection of personal data shall apply throughout the entire information lifecycle.
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation: personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimisation: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are erased or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the storage period: personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by implementing appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to ensuring the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to staff involved in the processing of personal data. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be suitably trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of INSTITUTO SUPERIOR DE INNOVACIÓN PSICOPEDAGÓGICA Y EDUCATIVA, S.C. (ISIPE) is communicated to all staff of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the staff of the data controller, who must be aware of it and accept it, considering it as their own, with each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with it.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of AREA INTERIOR PROCUREMENT, S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, in order to adapt, at all times, to the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.
Information in compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data will be used for our relationship with you and to be able to provide you with our own services as an entity dedicated to the provision of vocational education and psycho-pedagogical counselling. This data is necessary for us to be able to relate to you and to increase your qualification and employability in relation to the performance of various professions, which allows us to use your personal information within the law. They may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities, in which case we will ask for your consent.
Only authorised staff will have access to the information we collect from you. We may also disclose your information to entities that need to have access to it in order to provide our services to you. Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law will have access to your information.
In this regard, we inform you that your data may be transferred to the State Public Employment Service and the Autonomous Public Employment Service, all for the purpose of managing the training action requested, only in the case of training programmed by companies (subsidised by these bodies) and in accordance with your own request as a client.
We will keep your data during our relationship and for as long as we are required by law, such as Organic Law 5/2002, of 19 June, on Qualifications and Vocational Training and Royal Decree 1147/2011, of 29 July, which establishes the general organisation of vocational training in the education system. Once the applicable legal deadlines have expired, we will proceed to securely delete them.
You can contact us at any time to find out what information we hold about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it once our relationship has ended, where this is legally possible. You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity (portability). To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID card, so that we can identify you:
AREA INTERIOR PROCUREMENT, S.L.
In the case that you feel that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Specific permissions for the provision of psycho-pedagogical counselling services:
By purchasing this type of ISIPE products/services, I expressly consent to:
– The use of data relating to my health or that of minors in my care in order to receive the services requested for the psycho-pedagogical cabinet (specifically for virtual diagnosis and online sessions for psycho-pedagogical counselling and intervention).
It is understood that by purchasing some of these products/services you allow us to use your sensitive data, otherwise it is not possible for us to provide you with the requested services, as such information is necessary for us to carry out our activity in a coherent and effective manner.
Other permissions. I consent, as a client of ISIPE:
– The use of my opinion about the service on the Internet and other similar media to be known by other users on social networks or the Internet.
– The use of my personal data to receive advertising from your company.
You may withdraw any of these consents whenever you consider it info@ area-arquitectura.com.com